Social media executive•
Based in Birmingham (office based with some remote working)
Description & responsibilities•
M3.Agency is at the leading edge of modern marketing. Our relentless growth and a host of big client acquisitions is testament to that and we’re looking for more talented, driven individuals to join us on our journey.
Based out of two West Midlands locations, we partner with an enviable roster of national and global brands across the full range of marketing disciplines. From foster care to canal boat holidays, from online therapy courses to engagement rings, from automotive to passenger transport, we offer diversity, excitement and originality with every project we undertake.
This role will be primarily based out of our vibrant Birmingham City Centre location with flexible opportunity to work at our HQ in the rural village of Albrighton, near Wolverhampton.
Some of the benefits of our exciting office locations include:
- Beer and prosecco pumps (free every afternoon!)
- Foosball/pool table/games/arcade style games
- On-site barista all morning (yep, that does mean free coffees, people!)
- Various workshops, such as candle-making, yoga, and cocktail nights!
The Social Executive is responsible for the executing and delivering client’s paid and organic social campaigns and efficient day to day management of assigned client accounts, focusing on delivering performance against agreed KPIs.
Key Responsibilities include planning, executing, optimising and reporting on best-in-class paid social media campaigns through available social media marketing platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.) with emphasis on innovative initiatives, and working closely with the client, team & client services team to communicate campaign strategy, progress and results.
Campaign management responsibilities
- Planning organic content on social media
- Planning paid social campaigns across multiple-social channels
- Optimising and executing M3’s methodologies against paid social plans utilising native platforms, third party and internal tools, as required to deliver efficient and profitable Paid Social campaigns
- Analysing the performance of campaigns, identifying opportunities to optimise, facilitating changes to hit and exceed client expectations and KPIs
- Managing daily spend in line with targets and monthly budgets
- Develop a close working relationship with the team & clients
- Provide accurate client communication that details performance and return on investment via regular campaign reporting and analysis
Skills & experience•
- 1 years minimum paid social experience, preferably with some agency experience
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to communicate complicated topics
- Ability to prioritise Social optimisation actions based on expected impact
- A proactive approach
- Flexibility in adapting to fast-changing priorities and a fast paced work environment.
- Excellent written skills
Benefits of working at M3•
A career at M3.Agency has your development and well-being at heart:
- A clearly defined career path
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Work-from-home opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Competitive salary
- Progressive company culture
- Integrated teams with regular social events
- Accelerated career progression
- Opportunities for skills development
If you’re ambitious about your career and are looking to work with a team that feels the same way, M3.agency could be the place.