Description & responsibilities•
M3.Agency is at the leading edge of modern marketing. Our relentless growth and a host of big client acquisitions is testament to that and we’re looking for more talented, driven individuals to join us on our journey.
Based out of two West Midlands locations, we partner with an enviable roster of national and global brands across the full range of marketing disciplines. From foster care to canal boat holidays, from online therapy courses to engagement rings, from automotive to passenger transport, we offer diversity, excitement and originality with every project we undertake.
This role will be primarily based out of our vibrant Birmingham City Centre location with flexible opportunity to work at our HQ in the rural village of Albrighton, near Wolverhampton.
Some of the benefits of our exciting office locations include:
- Beer and prosecco pumps (free every afternoon!)
- Foosball/pool table/games/arcade style games
- On-site barista all morning (yep, that does mean free coffees, people!)
- Various workshops, such as candle-making, yoga, and cocktail nights!
As a PPC Executive you will have full responsibility for creating, implementing, and managing the strategies for all PPC & Digital Channels. You will report directly to a PPC Account Manager who will guide your CPD and manage M3 client relationships.
Daily account optimisations are the backbone of this role through Google Ads so a solid background in PPC is key, as is an understanding on other digital marketing channels. Paid Social experience is beneficial but not necessary.
Skills & experience•
- A proactive attitude to work and to your own learning/career development.
- A solid PPC background with a track record of optimisations using Google Ads and Google Analytics.
- Experience pulling together reports and insights to feedback to clients.
- Google Ads certifications.
- Knowledge on e-commerce platforms and channels is beneficial but not essential.
Benefits of working at M3•
A career at M3.Agency has your development and well-being at heart:
- A clearly defined career path
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Work-from-home opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Competitive salary
- Progressive company culture
- Integrated teams with regular social events
- Accelerated career progression
- Opportunities for skills development
If you’re ambitious about your career and are looking to work with a team that feels the same way, M3.Agency could be the place.
If you’re ambitious about your career and are looking to work with a team that feels the same way, M3.agency could be the place.