Junior designer / Content editor•
Description & responsibilities•
M3 is a strategic communications agency with main offices in Albrighton and central Birmingham. Due to several new account wins and ambitious future growth plans, we have an exciting opportunity for an outstanding Junior Designer / Content Editor to join our creative team.
Reporting to and mentored by the Group Creative Director, you will support the creative team on the creation and delivery of digital projects across various platforms. Your day to day duties will include the creation and artworking of social media assets, display and web banners, as well as working up designs set by the Creative Director. You will have an understanding of web and digital, with a proven foundation in core design principles, typography, layout and composition skills.
You will have a strong and varied portfolio showcasing skills as a creative across digital, and social (motion graphics would be an advantage). You will have a good knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign/photoshop/illustrator/XD). Experience in After Effects and basic knowledge of Premiere is advantageous. Basic illustration skills are a bonus, as we sometimes need to scamp. Experience with GIF animation and understanding of HTML is a bonus but not essential.
Our ongoing goal is to raise the bar on our output and add real value to our creative offer. We want you to make a true and meaningful impact to the work we do.
Skills & experience•
- Adobe Creative Suite experience (Indesign/Photoshop/Illustrator/XD)
- Video editing skills an advantage (Adobe After Effects & Premiere)
- Good Digital knowledge –digital banner production & social media design plus website design knowledge inc. user experience (UX), and responsive design
- Educated to degree level or higher
- 2 years’ experience in a marketing agency or equivalent
- Proven track record of working to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work independently
- Creation & artworking of social media assets, display and web banners
- Work across a varied client sectors, from Automotive to Leisure & B2B
- Keep up to date on software, technical knowledge and design trends
- Manage and execute multiple projects at once, efficiently meeting deadlines
Benefits of working at M3•
- 25 days’ holiday a year (plus bank holidays)
- Competitive salary & development plan
- Great working environment
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Development opportunities
- Part of a close knit hard working team
- 50 days’ work from home allowance
We operate a relaxed yet energetic agency culture. We work hard, but have fun doing what we do, so a sense of humour is a must. We can discuss location preference between our Albrighton and Birmingham offices working with the Creative Studio and Client Services teams.
If you’re ambitious about your career and are looking to work with a team that feels the same way, M3.agency could be the place.