Description & responsibilities
M3 is a strategic communications agency with offices in Albrighton and central Birmingham. Due to several new account wins and ambitious future growth plans, we have an exciting opportunity for an exceptional Creative Artworker to join our team.
So, what do we mean by a Creative Artworker? Well, you’ll need to have a meticulous eye for detail with a strong eye for design. Be able to take a scamp and turn it into beautifully crafted, production-ready artwork - everything from print, to animated digital banners.
The work is diverse, often working to tight deadlines, so you’ll need to be comfortable doing whatever is necessary to get the work out on time, and to the high quality our clients deserve.
You will have good knowledge of print techniques and digital formats, and your attention to detail will be second to none. You would be joining us at an exciting stage, as we build for the future.
Our ongoing goal is to raise the bar on our output and add real value to our creative offer. We want you to make a true and meaningful impact to the work we do.
You will report directly into our Group Creative Director.
- Lay out, refine and artwork print and digital campaigns
- Ensure all work is accurately prepared for print and digital production
- Liaise with the wider agency teams and act as a point of contact for technical queries
- Research, retouch and resize images for print and digital use
- Collaborate closely with team members across our offices and disciplines to bring campaigns to life
- Keep up to date on software, technical knowledge and design trends
- Manage and execute multiple projects at once, efficiently meeting deadlines
- Ensure all output is on brand and communicated clearly
Skills & experience
- Several years’ creative artwork experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and After Effects
- Exceptional eye for detail and consistency that extends to language and proof reading
- Great layout skills and the ability to take a creative idea and roll it out across different print and digital formats
- Strong experience in creating digital assets such as web banners and social media assets
- Great retouching skills
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively, verbally and in writing, with colleagues at all levels
- Knowledge of MS PowerPoint and HTML is an advantage but not a deal breaker
Benefits of working at M3
After three months’ probation, you can look forward to all this:
- 25 days’ holiday a year (plus bank holidays)
- Competitive salary & development plan
- Great working environment
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- We invest in your development
- Part of a close knit hard working team
- 50 days’ work from home allowance
If you’re ambitious about your career and are looking to work with a team that feels the same way, M3.agency could be the place.