Description & responsibilities
M3.Agency is at the leading edge of modern marketing. Our relentless growth and a host of big client acquisitions is testament to that and we’re looking for more talented, driven individuals to join us on our journey.
Based out of two West Midlands locations, we partner with an enviable roster of national and global brands across the full range of marketing disciplines. From foster care to canal boat holidays, from online therapy courses to engagement rings, from automotive to passenger transport, we offer diversity, excitement and originality with every project we undertake.
This role will be primarily based out of our vibrant Birmingham City Centre location with flexible opportunity to work at our HQ in the rural village of Albrighton, near Wolverhampton.
Some of the benefits of our exciting office locations include:
• Beer and prosecco pumps (free every afternoon!)
• Foosball/pool table/games/arcade style games
• On-site barista all morning (yep, that does mean free coffees, people!)
• Various workshops, such as candle-making, yoga, and cocktail nights!
As a Content Executive with M3, you will be working within the content team, sitting as an integral part of the SEO team – and a wider part of our full-service marketing agency. You will be helping to develop and execute content strategies for clients that adhere to SEO best practise, are high quality and display acute attention to detail.
Our ideal candidate will have experience writing copy and should expect to undertake a content writing task as part of the interview process.
Skills & experience
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, English or similar
- Excellent written skills – with the ability to produce strong, succinct copy that is grammatically correct
- Versatility in writing style to work on copy for a variety of clients and industries
- A flexible approach and willingness to adapt ideas to the needs of clients
- An eye for detail and a desire for perfection
- Strong research skills that ensure all copy is correct and accurate
- The ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Strong communication skills
- A proactive approach
- Strong organisation/time-management skills
Desirables (but not essential):
- Experience working with Content Management Systems
- Basic knowledge of SEO
- Experience working in an agency/in-house environment
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, SEMrush, Google Search Console
Benefits of working at M3
A career at M3.Agency has your development and well-being at heart:
- A clearly defined career path
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Work-from-home opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Competitive salary
- Progressive company culture
- Integrated teams with regular social events
- Accelerated career progression
- Opportunities for skills development
If you’re ambitious about your career and are looking to work with a team that feels the same way, M3.agency could be the place.